In some religion, seafood and all in the sea or ocean are allowed to eat. Then, you will find some researchers about how good seafood is for people. So, here I will give you the information about the nutrition overview from the seafood and how good it is for your body and health. Well, if you do not like seafood even you are allergic to it; you should check all about your condition and you can just add this info as your new knowledge only.
The Nutrition Overview of Seafood You Must Know
There are several good nutrition and vitamin in seafood. This is going to be good news for seafood lovers. Here is the nutrition:
- It is high in protein but low calories. Well, it is very good for you who need to lose fat.
- Contain Omega 3 fatty acid. This essential fatty acid is very needed by the human body and you can get it from the seafood.
- The fish is high in vitamins and mineral. You will find vitamin D, vitamin B-complex and vitamin A. Then, the fish have minerals such as zinc, selenium, iron, and iodine. You know how important those minerals are.
Then, how about the functions and benefits of consuming the seafood in your menu? You can see it below.
- The seafood is very good for your heart such as reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease, protect heart attack and sudden death, and decrease the other bad things happen to heart such as heart arrhythmias, blood triglyceride level, increase good cholesterol and improve the circulation.
- It is very good for the brain as well: neurological development in infants.
- Seafood is good for eyes such as the development of eyes and retina nerve growth
- It also helps build muscles and the tissues.
Ok, those are several things about the good and nutrition of seafood for your body. So, eat more seafood for your body and all nutrition you need. Share this with your beloved people so they will know.