Are you looking for new car releases for 2018? Then it is a good idea to connect to the internet and check carreleasedatereview.com for more detailed information and reviews about new car releases. Not only that you can get more detail about new car releases, you can also get the latest automotive news and car specifications from the website.
2018 Cars On Carreleasedatereview.com
This is a list of cars which are expected to hit the market soon in 2018.
– Audi Q6: Many thought this Audi is hybrid-only model and expected to go on sale in 2018 market
– Audi Q8: an SUV with hybrid power settings
– Bentley ‘baby’ Bentayga: a new mid-sized car to rival Porsche Macan and can end up being the cheapest Bentley on the 2018 market.
– BMW 1 Series Sports Cross: This is a high-riding version of BMW 1 series. Expected to hit market soon in 2018
– BMW 3 series: This BMW is the latest G20 generation which should be unveiled in 2017 and hit the market next year. If you need more information, do not forget to visit carreleasedatereview.com.
– BMW 8 Series: A luxurious BMW to rival the Mercedes S-Class and is predicted to go on the roads in 2018
– BMW i3 facelift: A more revised version of BMW i3 and it should be followed by i3S version in 2018
– BMW X2: Newest version of BMW X1 and will have a more appealing styling and probably goes on sale in 2018
– BMW X7: The newest SUV from BMW and will be aimed at the American market but still expected to arrive in 2018 market
– BMW Z5: Z4 replacement will share a similar chassis with the upcoming Toyota Supra
To get additional details and information, visit http://carreleasedatereview.com.