Correctional Services Learnership Information

Correctional Services LearnershipNowadays unemployment becomes one of the biggest problems in almost all countries in the world. It includes in South Africa. That is why the government of this country then creates a program called Correctional Services Learnership. This program is created by South African DCS or Department of Correctional Services. Those who have joined this program then will get a contract to work. Then if you are interested in applying for this internship program from government, indeed the first thing you should know is understanding all of the information relating to it as below.

Correctional Services Learnership Information for You

Talking about Correctional Services Learnership, there is some information which all applicants must understand. To begin with, this program is only for you who are the citizen of South Africa. It means that if you are only a tourist, this program is not allowed to be applied. Then in this internship program, the candidates will learn about contribution on rehabilitation of prisoners. There is 30 percent for theory and the rest, 70 percent is for practice. Here the candidates are going to go practical training in the workplace directly.

Moreover, they also are able to earn a striped per month, indeed it is the learning program. For the requirements, there are some of them which must be prepared by all of the applicants. For instance, is all applicants should be in the ages between 21 and 35 years old. Thus, if you have not been 21 years old or maybe more than 35 years old, you are not allowed to join the program. After that, there are several certificates that should be prepared as well before applying Correctional Services Learnership. For those who want to apply, usually, this program will open on November to December. Therefore, you have to be ready for those months.

Related posts: