Hair is the crown. If you are the person who loves your hair and love to do many hairstyles every day; you should keep your hair always healthy. It is not easy but you can try. Then, here I will share several ways to have healthy hair. Maybe some of you will say that the tips here are not so important but there are many people who still need to take care their hair better. See the tips below.
Tips For Taking Care Your Hair To Always Be Healthy And Pretty
Even though you already know the several tips of taking care the hair but the tips here will help other people who need more tips to make the hair always healthy. Besides, maybe you never hear some point of tips below. So, see the tips as follow:
- First, you have to clean your hair every two days. You should not wash your hair and shampoo it every day because it will make the hair and scalp dry. It is not good for your natural hair oil. Besides, if you wash your hair rarely; you will make the hair drenched.
- Second, you should not forget to wear conditioner. It will give the hair good treatment and make it smooth.
- Do not forget to use a hair mask every week or twice a week based on the type of hair you have. It will make your hair healthier.
- You may use natural hair treatment such as aloe Vera gel as well. It will soothe your scalp and make your hair healthy, shiny and heavy.
There are many kinds of vitamin of hair in these days. You may use one of them as your weapon if you want. They will give the best treatment for coloring hair or the hair with specific problems such as hair fall, dandruff and so on. So, that is all.
There are several home remedies you can keep at your home but here I will only share the natural home remedies for you. Home remedies will always be the best choice for you who care about your health. You know, it is not good to have too much chemical medicine in your blood and body. Therefore, you should change your home remedies with the home remedies made of natural ingredients here.
Effective Natural Home Remedies Recommendation And Tips
Do you care enough to your body or not? It is very good to have home remedies made with natural ingredients or herbs. So, for you who need to have new home remedies made of natural ingredients; you may see the several common things that become effective home remedies as follow:
- You will love to see this one home remedies. Aloe Vera. This natural home remedies even have many products in different brands. They are multifunctional not only for shooting your skin or heal the skin burn but for hair and other purposes.
- There are one home remedies that you should not forget as well. It is turmeric. It is not only good for healing your stomachache but also will help relieve the skin diseases. It will brighten your skin as well.
- Apple cider vinegar is the next good home remedies for acne problems such as cystic acne the kind of difficult acne to take care of.
- Flower tea. This one home remedy is very good for fever. Do you love to drink warm tea when you are a fever?
Actually, there are more home remedies you should know such as coconut oil, olive oil, cherry, and lemon and so on. You will find out here: natural home remedies. Thus, those are all the information of effective home remedies for you. I wish it is work for you.
Live in this modern era, will make you crazy, and easy to get stuck with illness because as you know, there is pollution out there, and also there are lots of food that might contain with some dangerous things that capable to decrease your immune system. Of course, this could be the era of dangerous things. But, you don’t need to worry about that, because you can still handle things in a good way. In this article, we will try to show you how to be healthier even though you don’t have too much time to spend. Well, for those of you who might live a very busy life, this article will help you to find the light that will guide you in a very good healthy life.
Six Simple Things That Will Help You
Of course, when you are having so many things to do, you won’t have a spare time to do exercise. But, in this article, we will try to give you some methods that will help you to maintain your body condition always good as possible, with do some simple and easy things. Well, here they are.
- Using stair instead of lift/elevator
- Choosing water instead of soda or another kind of soft drink
- Avoid eating a fast food, you can bring your own food that you made at home
- Rest when you feel tired
- Always think positive, because this will help you avoid stress
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables to maintain the water level on your body, this also can be good for your skin as well
Doing those things above can give you something that will help you to maintain your body condition and also those things will help you in changing your life. So, when you don’t want to get a bad life in the future, those things above could be the first foundation that will help you achieve a greater good.
As one of the most important aspect in our life, taking care of our health is very important. There are many ways to maintain our health. Some of the useful tips to stay healthy can be read on the list mentioned below.
Important Health Tips
Explanations of each tips can be read on the list below:
- Sleep in the dark: sleeping under bright light can affect the synthesis of melatonin, a hormone produced when we are sleeping. If you have difficulties sleeping in the dark, you can also use amber-tinted glasses to trick your body into producing melatonin because this type of glasses is able to block blue light to enter your eyes.
- Drink water before meals: drinking enough water before having your meals can boost the ability of your body to burn calories. Drink approximately 30 minutes before every meal to get the best benefits of drinking water, especially if you want to lose your weight healthily.
- Consume more fiber and probiotics: gut microbiota offers various benefits for our body. However, it is often forgotten. The composition change in gut microbiota may affect your health. Eating more fiber and probiotic foods, such as sauerkraut or yogurt, can improve your gut microbiota composition.
- Get sufficient sleep: quality sleep is very important in maintaining our health. It can be considered as important as exercise and diet. Lack of sleep can disrupt your insulin production, mess your appetite hormones, and affect your mental and physical performance. Thus, make sure to get enough sleep every day, at least around 6 to 7 hours.
It is important to always check your health regularly at the nearest health service providers. It allows you to detect unwanted health condition earlier and treat it before it gets worse. Don’t wait until you get sick. Take care of your health, and live a longer and healthier life.
It is embarrassing and annoying when you have bad breath. You may not be confident to speak in front of many people because of bad breath or halitosis. Generally, halitosis or bad breath is defined by an unpleasant smell of the mouth. The symptoms of bad breath can be identified by unpleasant taste or odor, dry mouth, as well as white color on the surface of the tongue. And, halitosis can be a sign for serious health problems like diabetes.
Some Common Causes of Halitosis
There are many common causes of bad breath. First, smoking and chewing tobacco contribute bad breath. Those tobacco products can leave chemical that stays in the mouth. Next is what you eat can be the cause of halitosis. As you know that food is a primary source of bad smelling coming from your mouth. Some foods which can leave a bad smell are onions, garlic, exotic spices, fish, spicy food. Alcohol and caffeine also can leave a lingering smell. Besides, the foods also may get stuck in the teeth and promote bacteria and dental plaques. Those are the cause of bad smelling of your mouth.
Furthermore, poor oral health can also contribute bad odor of your mouth. You can imagine, when a person who rarely brush or floss her/his teeth, the food particles staying in the mount can cause bad breath. Besides, the poor dental care also leads building up plaque in the teeth which cause a bad odor and oral health problem called periodontal (gum) disease. And, the plaque hardens (tartar) can hold bacteria and damage your gum. Moreover, several health problems like Sinus infections, pneumonia, sore throat (pharyngitis) and other throat infections may be associated with bad breathing. Other causes of bad breath are dry mouth, allergy, mouth infection, medication, etc.
Low blood pressure is as dangerous as high blood pressure. There are no good one from both of them. You need to balance your blood pressure, so your body will be stronger and better. Although you have low blood pressure still want to do diet plan, you need to concern on some points. Don’t ever make your diet to be the biggest problem for your blood pressure. You need to make different plan to arrange your meals. Your diet will go well along with your good blood pressure. If you face the problem while on diet, so you need to stop it.
How To Diet Safely For People With Low Blood Pressure
For the important thing, you need to do exercise routinely. In that situation, your blood pressure will not be a problem. After that, you can watch more on what you eat. Here are the best supplies for your diet plan:
- Take more fluids to keep your body be hydrated. Although you did some exercise on busy days, your body will not be dehydrated as long as you get enough water. In that situation, your blood pressure will not decrease.
- Take more folate for your diet plan. You can take liver, garbanzo beans, and also asparagus.
- Take enough salt which can help increase your blood pressure. You can try to eat smoked fish, cottage cheese, olive, and also canned soup.
- Take licorice tea and coffee for increasing your blood pressure. Both of these drink is effective to regulate salt on your body and stimulate cardiovascular system. It will boost your heart rate as well. However, don’t take it too much. Something which is overly taken will give more bad effects on your body.
- Take vitamin B12 to increase your blood pressure. You can take beef, fortified cereals, and eggs.
Who says that health life article is all about boring? Well, everyone may have the same frame when it comes to this thing. It is no secret that there is much useful information that we can get from articles about health. However, it is sometimes boring to read about all of them.
More annoyingly, there are many unreliable articles out there. But, even there are some unreliable articles that we may find; there are still many great articles that we can count on. Here are some of the best articles that you must read for enhancing your health knowledge.
Myth And Fact About Reducing Weight
One of the best articles that will enhance your knowledge is an article about myth and fact regarding the way to reduce weight. You may have ever heard about some best ways to decrease weight. However, have you known whether they are only myth or surely a fact?
That’s why it must be good for you to learn about this thing. There are many articles that talk about this one. Choose the one that is based on a scientific study to make sure.
How To Detect Hoax In Health Information?
Do you know that there are about 41,2% of health information on the internet is considered a hoax? Well, in some countries it surely happens. That’s why it is important for us to learn the characteristics of right information about health care. It will be useful to make sure that you choose the right way to make your body healthier.
Reasons Why You Cannot Reduce Fat Even When You Do Diet And Exercise
This is other useful information for you especially if you are the one who wants to reduce your fat but you cannot get the right shape even you have tried your best. Make sure that you get the right information about this because there are many articles out there which may only make you distracted.
The red blister is a sign of infantigo. What is it? It is an infection that commonly appears in baby and younger age children. Actually, it is also known as impetigo caused by bacteria. There are three types of impetigo which are bullous, nonbullous, and ecthyma. Three of them cause by bacteria of Staphylococcis aureus and Stereptococcus pyogenes. Some types of impetigo are painful, and some of them only itchy. You can also find this infection for adults. However, it commonly appears on children. Is impetigo dangerous? Actually, it is not dangerous but it can spread easily around the skin. In that situation, it leads to uncomfortable feeling because of painful and itchy skin.
How To Treat Infantigo
If you find any symptoms of infantigo, so you have to cure it as soon as possible. There are some ways to treat the impetigo in order to stop the spreading of infection. Here are some treatments for impetigo:
- Do natural remedies from tea tree oil, coconut oil, ginger, apple cider vinegar, and honey
- Apply the antibiotics ointment gently on the infected area
- Clean the infected area with soap and water routinely
Make sure that there is no allergy to certain ingredients or products for impetigo treatment. Moreover, you can also do the treatment routinely to get rid the symptoms effectively.
How To Prevent Infantigo
After the symptoms of infantigo disappeared, you still have to do some preventions. For the first way to prevent the impetigo, you have also clean all the clothes, toys, and things in your house. It is effective to get rid of the bacteria and dirt caused the impetigo. Second, make sure that there is no one who gets direct contact with the infected person. The impetigo is easy to spread around to other people. So, you have to be more concern about it.
What causes acne? And how are the signs of acne? When talking about acne is not only about acne and pimples treatment, we may need to know about what actually causes acne so that we can avoid the trigger and we need to know the signs so that we can cure it before it is too late. To help you, we provide this following information about acne causes, signs and also treatments.
Universal Causes Of Acne
Let’s begin with the general causes of acne. There can be a few causes; one of the common causes is clogged pores. This condition can appear because of excessive oil production and also cells of the dead skin. Then, bacteria can also be other things that cause acne. Next, it is also possible for fluctuation and imbalance hormones to become the one that causes acne.
Signs Of Acne
Before we jump to the acne and pimples treatment, we can continue by talking about several signs of acne. Regarding the type of acne, the sign can be different from one type to another. For Whitehead acne, you will see a kind of pus constructs under your skin which then form something like “head”. Then, for blackhead acne, you will see a kind of dot which has black color and small size. It is more likely to appear on your chin, nose and also forehead.
Effective Acne Treatments
Now, let’s talk about the treatment. Actually, you can take either conventional or homemade treatment to deal with this problem. If you choose to do the conventional one, you can just purchase OTC acne products that are available in the market. On the other hand, if you want to work with the homemade one, you need to know some home remedies that can work best to cure acne. Some natural remedies including cinnamon, honey, and essential oils can be used for acne and pimples treatment.
There are a lot of people in this world who still hesitate in purchasing health insurance despite having a good financial status. There are many reasons that cause this behavior. Even so, no reason is good enough. Health insurance is very important and we will describe several reasons why it is so significant.
The Importance of Health Coverage
Here are some of the main reasons of why people should have health insurance:
- Avoiding pricey medical emergencies: no one knows when they will get sick or injured. If you encounter any emergencies, healthcare coverage becomes an important aspect to secure you from sudden bankruptcy caused by the overwhelming medical costs. Even an ambulance can be pretty costly in some countries. With health insurance, you can get immediate quality care without losing too much money due to expensive treatment costs.
- Preventative care for healthier life: treating a disease, ailment, or illness will be effective if it is done during early stages. It means, regular check-up, such as heart rate, blood pressure, blood glucose, and other important health indicator, is very important. Most health insurances cover the expense of regular check-up, including several screenings, to ensure that you are healthy and detect any issues as early as possible.
- Affordable: plans provided by health insurances are actually more affordable compared to what most people think. Its affordability allows people with lower income to get an access to proper healthcare systems based on their conditions. The staffs of the health insurance providers will help you in formulating the best insurance plan according to your financial condition.
Those are several reasons of why health insurance is very important in our life. Each health insurance provider has their own regulations and policies. Do not hesitate to discuss your possible plans with them. They will surely provide you with the best options according to your condition.
Stress comes to you wherever and whenever you are. Especially, in your busy days, you might get the problem with the stress because of your business. You do not need to worry at all since you can manage your stress by doing several things that will help you to out from your stress. Of course, managing the stress needs the patience of you. If you want to learn about how to reduce stress and get over from any stress, you would be better to learn the following important tips for reducing stress.
Tips to Reduce Your Stress
Actually, you can find many tips to help you to get over from your stress. Here is the list of several things that you can do in order to reduce the stress.
This tip sounds simple, but if you really want to get more relax in the middle of your stress, taking a deep breath can really be helpful for you. You can take a rest for few minutes in the middle of your schedule to breathe deeply. By taking a deep breath, you can get more focus on your problem and it can help you to slow your heart rate.
When you have some problems with anxiety or stress, you can learn and start to do simple meditation as your daily activity. Of course, when doing the meditation, it can be one of the best things that can help you to get your positive mind backs. Actually, while doing this meditation, you can suggest yourself to have a positive thought to get your good mood back.
By doing those two things, you can get help to take care of your stress and reduce it. You also still can find the other tips to reduce to stress in your daily activity.
Tea is always an essential part of many countries. You can have a cup of tea in afternoon tea. You can feel calm when you drink a cup of tea. Your day become warmer despite the cold weather outside because of tea. Even in many Asian countries, the key to happiness, good health, and wisdom is tea! So, there are many benefits of drinking a cup of tea regularly. And there are several types of tea so you can choose anything for your day.
Different Tea, Different Benefits
There are many types of tea, each of them has their own benefits. Regardless of the type, tea can cure cancer, diabetes, heart disease, and more. Find out the other benefits below.
- Green tea
This tea has been very popular in the recent years. Not just because it can help for those who are on diet but there are more benefits from green tea. The real benefit of green tea is that it is rich in antioxidants. Green tea’s antioxidants are very beneficial for our health. It can fight against stomachache, cancer, and lung disease. It can also help to burn fat and prevent clogging of the artery. Drinking green tea twice or thrice a day will help you to relieve the stress and prevent Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s diseases.
- Black tea
Compared with other teas, black tea contains the highest caffeine. If you are often exposed to cigarette smoke, you can drink a cup of black tea since it can help us to protect our lungs. It can also reduce the risk of heart disease.
- White tea
As for white tea, this type of tea has the most potent anticancer properties which are very great for cancer patients.
There are more types of teas with more benefits too. But those three are the most common tea that drank by many people. Don’t forget male tea for today!
In some religion, seafood and all in the sea or ocean are allowed to eat. Then, you will find some researchers about how good seafood is for people. So, here I will give you the information about the nutrition overview from the seafood and how good it is for your body and health. Well, if you do not like seafood even you are allergic to it; you should check all about your condition and you can just add this info as your new knowledge only.
The Nutrition Overview of Seafood You Must Know
There are several good nutrition and vitamin in seafood. This is going to be good news for seafood lovers. Here is the nutrition:
- It is high in protein but low calories. Well, it is very good for you who need to lose fat.
- Contain Omega 3 fatty acid. This essential fatty acid is very needed by the human body and you can get it from the seafood.
- The fish is high in vitamins and mineral. You will find vitamin D, vitamin B-complex and vitamin A. Then, the fish have minerals such as zinc, selenium, iron, and iodine. You know how important those minerals are.
Then, how about the functions and benefits of consuming the seafood in your menu? You can see it below.
- The seafood is very good for your heart such as reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease, protect heart attack and sudden death, and decrease the other bad things happen to heart such as heart arrhythmias, blood triglyceride level, increase good cholesterol and improve the circulation.
- It is very good for the brain as well: neurological development in infants.
- Seafood is good for eyes such as the development of eyes and retina nerve growth
- It also helps build muscles and the tissues.
Ok, those are several things about the good and nutrition of seafood for your body. So, eat more seafood for your body and all nutrition you need. Share this with your beloved people so they will know.
Congratulation if you just gave birth to your kids. I know it is very happy to have new kids or maybe it is your first kid. Well, some mothers feel fine with their big body after giving birth but some mothers need to get their old body back couple months after they gave birth. Ok, it is normal to always want to look beautiful in front of your husband and yourself. It is not about how people look at you, isn’t it, mom?
How to Get Your Normal Weight after Gave Birth
Maybe people will think giving birth is painful and your big body will never be gone. You can prove them wrong and be the old beautiful you. However, it does not mean the women who gave birth with the big body is not beautiful; they are beautiful but sometimes they feel uncomfortable because they cannot wear their old sexy dress or be active again. Normal weight can make the body more active. Ok, here are the ways:
- Exercise in normal portion. You can exercise in the middle of your activities but not too much because you need your energy for your baby and the whole mother activities.
- Eat healthy as you and your baby need for breastfeeding. It is very good to eat healthy food. You can choose the menu that will be good for you and your baby.
- Be patient until your baby become 2 years old
Ok, if you think to wait for the process until the kid is 2 too long; you should remember how hard to get back your body when your baby is needing the best nutrition from your milk. You can still do the exercise and be active to lose the fat little by little every day and be patient. Then, you will get your old body without waiting until 2 years.
Coughing is really annoying. Sometimes, you can’t talk for a while and you can’t eat comfortably during coughing. Below are self-care tips for a cough besides taking medicine.
Tips to Cure a Cough
You can cure a cough by yourself if you want to follow these self-care tips below. Check this out!
- Sometimes during a cough, you will also encounter a stuffy and runny nose. This can happen since the mucous dripping down to the back of your throat. If this happens to you, you can take a decongestant. This will open the nasal passages. Moreover, this medicine will cure the postnasal drip.
- Do you know that increase the humidity in your room will help relieve your cough? Your bedroom should have the decent humidity so your cough will be cured. You can increase the humidity in your room by using a vaporizer. You can also take a shower before bedtime.
- If you want to take decongestants such as pseudoephedrine and phenylephrine, or maybe you want to take the combination of these two, you can buy it at the drugstore. However, if your children have a cough, it’s better to not give them to a child under 6 years old. If you have high blood pressure, you need to talk to your doctor first.
- If your cough caused by allergy, you need to avoid the allergen that can cause your allergy. Severe postnasal drip caused by an allergy. You can also take a steroid nasal spray or anti-histamines.
- A dry cough is also annoying. Sometimes you can lose your voice. To cure a dry cough, you can suck on cough pill.
- Whenever you have a cough, you need to drink extra water or lemon water or anything that have citrus in it. The fluids will help to relieve the secretions.
That’s how you cure a cough. But if your cough becomes severe after 3 days, you need to check with the doctor.